1. The name of my story is 2112, I love this story because it is the first time that I am writing a science fiction that takes place in the year 2112, where the world looks completely different than anything we know today. The funny thing is that when I started writing this story in 2010, I had no clue that in a few years there would be a bloody uprising in the middle east, that may very well end in the kind of world that I wrote about when I first got the idea for this story. ( I sure hope not)
2. I love science fiction and horror books. Stephen King used to be one of my favorite authors, But I dont love it as much as I used to because now I love to read books that show you scientifically how to make a better life for yourself and a better world for everyone. I love reading about other dimensions and parallel worlds, and mind games.
- Some random tidbit about yourself:
- I have traveled to hell and back quiet a few times, I know the road too well for comfort, and I plan on staying as far away from it as possible. I also traveled for ten years, all over the world, and enjoyed exploring the mountains and valleys of far away places. Like Japan, Hawaii, France, Italy, England, Israel, Holland, Panama, and all of South America from Mexico all the way to Panama, like Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa rica etc..and much more. I love traveling and meeting all kinds of people and seeing all kinds of places, but at the end of the road, it is very true what they say, “There is nothing better than home” I also drove across the United states from the East Coast of New York all the way across to the west coast of California at least 20 to 25 times, I lost count after the tenth time, and we live in an amazing country that has everything to offer right here at home. I love coaching people and spend much time working with all kinds of personal development issues, that aim to just make life simpler and better.
- What you hope to get out of Weave My Tale.
- I hope to complete this story that has been sitting patiently waiting for completion. I love to write, and I am excited to be able to put this story on this blog so that everyone can enjoy as much as I do. I hope to receive honest healthy feedback, although it may be difificult to hear sometimes,. I hope to make new friends, and learn new ways to tell a story, because I love to write